Feel Free ... To Wear ... Anything
Thigh Lift procedure involves the removal of excess skin and fat from either the inner or outer thighs. It reshapes the
thighs resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours of the thighs and lower body.
If fitness and weight loss efforts have not achieved your goals for a body that is firmer, more youthful-looking and more proportionate to your overall body image, a surgical lift may be right for you.
Liposuction May Be Used As An Adjunct To The Contouring of The Inner Thigh
What Problems Does a Thigh lift Address?
The three most common indications for the Thigh Lift procedure are:
- Poor Skin Elasticity on Inner/Outer Thighs
- Dramatic Weight Loss Resulting in Excess Skin on Thighs
- Sagging, Hanging Skin on Inner or Outer Thighs
If the skin of the inner or outer thigh sags, a thigh lift will eliminate excess skin, and then tighten and firm the skin contour. The procedure creates beautiful, long sculpted legs. Patients who have lost a lot of weight are ideal candidates for a Thigh Lift, as they usually have excess hanging skin.
Inner Thigh Lift
The skin is pinched and elevated towards the groin and an estimate is made for how much skin should be removed. The incision is located in the groin crease.
Outer Thigh Lift
The Outer thigh lift is done to remove excess skin that hangs below the hip area. The incision for this procedure is located near your hip bone. If you are having a tummy tuck at the same time, the incision simply extends horizontally from the tummy tuck incision.
Advantages of Thigh Lift
- Feeling Better About Yourself
- Your Body Will Appear More Shapely & Proportional
- Your Thighs Will Be Firmer & More Youthful
(With a Curvaceous Appearance)
Disadvantages of Thigh Lift
- There May be Visible or Poor Scarring
- This Area is Prone to Infection
- A Secondary Procedure May be Required
(To Correct Any Unevenness or Bumps)