Your Right To Bare Arms
An Upper Arm Lift, reshapes the upper arm to tighten loose skin and remove fat that often creates a
"Bat Wing" appearance under the arm.
Removing the excess skin caused by weight loss or natural aging can tighten loose skin that extends from the underarm area to the elbow.
Liposuction Is Sometimes Used To Achieve Best Results
What Is An Arm Lift? An Arm Lift (Brachioplasty) is a surgical procedure that:
- Reduces Excess Sagging Skin That Droops Downward
- Tightens & Smoothes The Underlying Supportive Tissue That Defines The Shape of The Upper Arm
- Reduces Localized Pockets of Fat in The Upper Arm Region
Fluctuations in weight, growing older, and heredity can cause your upper arms to have a drooping, sagging appearance.
This is a condition that cannot be corrected through exercise.
Arm lift surgery may be right for you if the underside of your upper arms are sagging or appear loose and full due to excess skin and fat.
When To Consider An Upper Arm Lift:
- If You Are An Adult With Significant Upper Arm Skin Laxity
- If You Are Left With Excess Upper-Arm Skin & Fat "Bat Wings"
(Due To Loss of a Massive Amount of Weight)
- If You Are Willing To Accept a Scar In Exchange For a Nicely Shaped Arms
Advantages of Arm Lift
- You Will Look Much Better in Form-Fitting Clothes
- You Will Have Increased Confidence & a Better Self-Image
- Being Able To Wear Short-Sleeve or Sleeveless Clothing Without Feeling Self-Conscious
Disadvantages of Arm Lift
- You Will Have Visible Scars Along The Insides of Your Arms
(Extending From The Armpit To The Elbow)
LiposuctionBecause liposuction incisions are small, the scars are also small. Most liposuction scars fade and are barely perceptible over time.
Limited-Incision BrachioplastyYour scars will most likely be limited to the underarm areas.
Standard BrachioplastyIncisions are generally placed on the inside of the arm and may extend from the underarm (axilla) to just above the elbow.
Extended BrachioplastyThe standard brachioplasty incision is extended along the arm down to the body to correct loose skin and fatty tissue under the arm area.