No Wrinkles In No Time
Lines and wrinkles are not just a part of aging, they are also caused by smiling, laughing and frowning - but they don’t have to be permanent.
Botox® is a well known and very popular treatment that is widely used
for such lines and wrinkles. It is an injection that is made from botulin, which works
to paralyze the muscles surrounding the lines/wrinkles being treated. This in turn
relaxes the muscles and reduces the appearance of lines or wrinkles. It is a
minimally-invasive procedure that is very effective and efficient.
- Botox® injections are repeated periodically to maintain the effect.
- Botox® is used by experienced injectors to lift areas of the face.
- Botox® is also used to extend the life of some dermal filler applications.
- Botox® can be used alone or in conjunction with other treatments.
- Botox® is quick-acting, with results lasting for 3-8 months.
BOTOX® Is For Treating The Following Symptoms:
- Moderate To Severe Horizontal Forehead Lines
- Lines In Between The Eyes
- Mild Eyebrow Drop
- Crow's Feet (Lines Around The Eyes)
- Elevating The Angles Of The Eyebrows
- Elevating The Angles Of The Mouth
- Down Turn Smile Line
- Neck Bands
- Severe Under Arms, Hands & Soles Sweating
How Does Botox Work?
When Botox is injected, a neurotoxin within Botox (referred to as Botulinum) blocks out the signals that command muscle contraction. This powerful neurotoxin is safe when isolated to the muscles of the face, keeping it from spreading to other body parts. Botox has shown to be completely safe in countless clinical trials in all patients under the age of 65.
It is important to note that Botox will never permanently remove wrinkles. The paralyzing of the muscles to smooth and tighten skin will normally last from 3 - 8 months. Following an injection, results may not set in for a few days but that does not mean that the drug is not working. Depending on your physiology and the strength of the drug, results can set in within a couple of hours or longer (few days).
Advantages of Using Botox
- No Surgery. (The procedure to administer Botox is short, typically lasting only 5-10 minutes)
- Getting Rid Of Wrinkles
- Has shown effect in reducing / removing the appearance of lines caused by certain facial expressions.
- Botox produces quick results. (Whether you see results in a couple of hours or days)
- No Recovery Time
- Botox is a temporary treatment. You may try it once and decide not to have any future treatments.
- Your skin is not altered in any way and will return to its original shape over time.
Disadvantages of Using Botox
- Bleeding/Bruising May Occur (Injection Site)