Add Volume Restore Youth
As we age, the natural collagen and elastin in the skin lessens, as cells lose their ability to produce more of their youthful component. The skin becomes dryer, thinner and less able to fix itself. When we are born, we have plentiful amounts of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in our body, but as we get older this store of HA diminishes, leaving the skin less well supported, and so lines and wrinkles develop.
By lifting and smoothing targeted folds and wrinkles by adding subtle volume, dermal fillers can make a difference to a person's appearance, giving them a fresher look.
The treatment of wrinkles with dermal filler will usually involve injecting this naturally occurring product (HA) through a tiny needle. The discomfort is minimal as the treatment does not take long to perform. The aesthetic outcomes of treatments with dermal filler are seen immediately after the treatment.
Common areas to inject fillers are in the face, Lips, and hands resulting in a fuller smoother and more youthful appearance.
When To Consider Fillers:
- Add Structure & Volume To The Face
- Alter The Contours Of The Jaw / Lips
- Restore Smoothness
- Fuller Lips
- Reducing / Eliminating Wrinkles & Lines
- Skin Rejuvenation (Restore Youth)
- Increasing Volume To The Back Of The Hand
- Minimally Invasive Procedure
How Does Fillers Work?
Dermal fillers, are a range of products that fill depleted facial features, and in many instances stimulate collagen growth.
Most dermal fillers work in two ways:
- Plump & Lift the skin gently to replace collagen loss.
- Fillers stimulate the body to produce its own natural collagen.
Physicians use dermal fillers in a variety of ways to lift features of the face. From correcting wrinkles and nasolabial folds to altering the contours of the face. The effects of most fillers carry immediate results, very few risks and little recovery time.
Advantages of Dermal Fillers
- No Surgery. (Topical Anesthetic)
- Results Are Immediate
- Little To No Downtime
- Filler Injections Are Quick
- Provide a Subtle Look That Can Be Adjusted
Disadvantages of Dermal Fillers
- Fillers Are Temporary
- Repeat Injections To Maintain Your Look
- Some People May Be Sensitive
- Results Are Dependent On The Injector (Experience & Qualifications)
Fillers are also injections that reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. However, unlike Botox, they are composed of calcium hydroxylapitite. This material works to add volume to the area being treated, thus reducing/eliminating wrinkles and lines.
Both are minimally-invasive and highly effective.