What Size Sould I Be ?!!!
Breast Augmentation, also known as "Breast Enlargement", "Breast Enhancement", or "Augmentation Mammoplasty", is a surgical procedure designed to enhance/increase the breast size, shape and/or fullness of a woman's breasts through the use of implants. The surgeon places silicone, saline or alternative composite breast implants under the chest muscles or breast tissue.
If you are dissatisfied with your breast size, breast augmentation surgery is a choice to consider. The surgery will fulfill your desire for fuller breasts or to restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
Breast Augmentation Candidates:
- Your Breasts Are Fully Developed
- Bothered By Feeling That Your Breasts Are Too Small
- One/Both Breasts Failed To Develop Normally
- Your Breasts Are Asymmetrical
- The Upper Part of The Breast Appears “Empty”
- Dissatisfied With Your Breasts Losing Shape/Volume
(After Pregnancy, Weight Loss, or With Aging)
Advantages of Breast Augmentation
- Increase Fullness & Projection of Your Breasts
- Improve The Balance of Your Figure
- Enhance Your Self-Image & Self-Confidence
Disadvantages of Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants Require Monitoring
- Implants Will Eventually Need To Be Replaced
- Normal Surgical Risks Are Involved
There are many reasons for wanting breast augmentation surgery:Breast implants can change the way you feel about and view your body. Feeling good about the way you look will give you more confidence and can translate into a more positive attitude.
We hear from thousands of women each year about the positive impact breast augmentation surgery has had on their lives. There are many good reasons to have breast augmentation surgery, but some of the most popular include:
- If Your Breasts are Different in Size and/or Shape
- To Restore Lost Size That Occurs from Weight Loss or Breast Feeding
- If Your breasts are Sagging or Have Lost Firmness
- To Increase Confidence & Self-Esteem
- If You Feel Your Breasts Are Too Small
- For Reconstructive Purpose Due To Breast Cancer or Other Disease
- To Improve Your Body Image
- To Make You Look Better in Clothes
The breast implants will then be placed in the pockets and positioned for optimal appearance and symmetry. After comparing both breasts to ensure proper implant placement, your plastic surgeon will close the incisions.