Too Large ... Achieve A More ... Masculine-Looking Chest
Did you know that having overdeveloped or enlarged male breasts is common?
The over development of male breasts, also known as gynecomastia, affects an estimated 40 to 60 percent of men.
This condition may be caused by a hormonal imbalance, side effects from drugs, or may occur for no particular reason at all. But despite the cause, the condition is significant and may pose a serious problem in a man's life.
Men with large or sagging breasts can be both physically and emotionally uncomfortable, often restricting themselves from certain activities because they feel self-conscious about their breast size. Male breast reduction is an excellent way to decrease the size of a man's breast, helping him feel more comfortable and confident.
Gynecomastia Surgery is a Good Option For You If:
- Your Breast Development Has Stabilized
- Bothered by The Feeling That Your Breasts Are Too Large
(If One or Both of your Breasts Are Too Large)
- You Are Physically Healthy & of Relatively Normal Weight
- You Have Realistic Expectations
Advantages of Gynecomastia Treatment
- You Can Feel Comfortable Revealing Your Chest Contours
(Clothed or Unclothed)
- You Can Gain More Social Confidence
- You Can Enjoy Permanent Results
Disadvantages of Gynecomastia Treatment
- Weight Gain Following This Surgery Will Compromise Results
Gynecomastia can cause emotional discomfort and impair your self confidence. Some men may even avoid certain physical activities and intimacy simply to hide their condition.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
- Excess localized fat
- Excess glandular tissue development
- A combination of both excess fat and glandular tissue
- Gynecomastia may be present unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)